Below you will find applications and helpful information regarding the use of Columbus City Schools' buildings by the community. Building use guidelines are as follows:
• Buildings use office hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 8 a.m. -12p.m/ 1p.m. - 3p.m.
• Please review applications and complete all applicable sections. Incomplete applications will be returned to the school building.
• The application for use of building, signed by the principal and custodian, must be received by the office of Buildings & Grounds at least 3 WEEKS before the planned activity.
• Payment for a single use must be received in the Buildings and Grounds Department, 889 E. 17th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio, 43211, 2 WEEKS before the planned activity.
• For a series of uses, the first month’s payment must be received in the Buildings & Grounds Office 2 Weeks before planned activity; subsequent month’s payments will be due on or before the first day of the month. If payment is not received by the Buildings & Grounds office by the specified dates, further use will be denied.
• Applicants must provide proof of insurance to use CCS facilities, in addition to completing the “Hold Harmless” form.
• Changes and/or cancellations must be submitted in writing, dated and signed by the applicant.