The Physical Education Digital Library K-5 is a complete elementary physical education resource delivered online and accessed from your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Easy to navigate and loaded with high-quality lesson plans, activities, and assessments, it will help you meet national physical education standards and grade-level outcomes without having to build a program from scratch.
The Physical Education Digital Library K-5 includes the following features:
- More than 200 new lesson plans to help you build a complete elementary curriculum. Kindergarten has 23 lesson plans, first grade has 27, second grade has 31, third grade has 37, fourth grade has 43, and fifth grade has 45.
- More than 100 new assessments to measure student progress in learning lesson concepts.
- More than 450 proven activities and assessments carefully selected from titles published by Human Kinetics and SHAPE America for their support of current standards. (The titles are listed in the copyright section of the About page.)
- Reporting tools to track student progress throughout the year, which you can send home with report cards to build strong parent-teacher relationships
Follow these steps to access your e-book:
- Visit http://www.humankinetics.com/PhysicalEducationDigitalLibraryK5/enterKeyCode-9781492512714
- Click the Sign In link if you aren’t already signed in. If you do not have an account with Human Kinetics, you will be prompted to create one.
- Enter the key code exactly as it was provided to you when you purchased the e-book, including all hyphens. Click the Submit button to unlock your e-book. (Please email Dr. Don Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will provide you with an access code for the digital library).
- After you successfully enter your key code, click the My e-Books link under My Account on the left side of your screen. This will take you to a page that lists all the Human Kinetics e-books you have access to. Click on the link for the title of your e-book.
- Once you have an account this is how you will access the digital library each time with your user name and password.
è Need Help? Use the eBook FAQ link on the right side of the screen if you need assistance along the way.