Mentor Eligibility Requirements
Becoming a Columbus City Schools Mentor of Positive Impact and Influence is easy! Just commit to:
- Undergo a BCI background check (at district expense)
- Attend a three-hour training, mentee/mentor meet and greet session, and a school building mentorship orientation
- Keep all student information private and confidential
- Complete and submit a digital mentorship reflection form one to two times per month
- Meet with their mentee at the designated time and location for the 2017-18 school year
- Notify a designated point person whenever they are unable to make a session so that a mentee is not left waiting their mentor to arrive.
Step up to be a mentor by using a link below. But first, we need to know if you a Columbus City School Employee.