Coping and Pasting from Infinite Campus to the ODE Excel Spreadsheet
1. Have the spreadsheet open and open infinite campus.
2. Click on “Campus Instruction” on the top right.
3. Once in the Campus Instruction click on “Reports (Rosters)”
4. Select which quarter and section you want to display.
5. Click on “Generate Report”.
6. Another popup screen will appear with your class roster.
7. Copy the class roster by placing your curser at the beginning of the first persons name/cell and left click and drag all students/cells
8. Right click on the highlighted names and right click “copy”.
9. Go into the spreadsheet and place your curser into the first student’s blank cell on the first sheet, Standard 1A only.
10. Top left of spreadsheet, Go to the paste down arrow and you will have different options to paste, select “Paste Special” .
11. Another popup screen will appear and select “Text” and “OK”.
12. Names should appear going down the first column .
13. This spreadsheet automatically copies names to all sheets.
14. Repeat for all classes.
· IF you have a student that has a long name you will have to stop the coping at the end of the first line in their name or this person will take up 2 rows in the spreadsheet. After coping the students first line of their name paste this amount and go back to the next student to finish all the names.
· Leave a blank line in between each class
· Save your file as your Schools name, grade level and/or course and year date, e.g., Whetstone_PEII_2-17