1. Not all MS students are not necessarily taking Physical Education 1, (.25 HS graduating credit) while in the 8th grade. Therefore high schools must provide these graduation course requirements within their master schedule.
2. All high school students (except for students that are eligible to receive the Physical Education Waiver (per BOE Policy 5181.1) are required to receive Physical Education 2 where they will participate in the Ohio Department of Education Physical Education Evaluation.
3. High school students can be enrolled in Physical Education: Sport Education 1.2/Advanced PE for a ¼ high school elective credit once they have completed PE 1 and PE 2.
4. The length of Physical Education 1, 2, and Physical Education: Sport Education 1.2/Advanced PE the can be completed by attending one period per day for a minimum of one semester, (60 hours at a minimum for the ¼ HS graduating credit per course).
5. Physical Education 1, 2, and Physical Education: Sport Education 1.2/Advanced PE should not be scheduled for the same teacher during the same period, (e.g., enrolling PE 1 and PE 2 students in the same class section for the same physical educator).