|Application for the reassignment of a student to an existing stop other than the regularly assigned stop or route.
Guidelines for the form are as follows:
- The parent/guardian completes the Request for Transportation Reassignment form, signs it and turns it in to the school of attendance.
- The principal or District designee will sign the form and forward it to Transportation.
- If possible, Transportation will assign the student to the closest existing stop on an existing route.
- The assignment will be on a space available basis.
- Transportation will not adjust or create a stop for the alternate address.
- Transportation will notify the school of the assignment and the school will notify the parent