Columbus City Schools is now using Peachjar E-Flyers for distriubution of information and flyers from the district, schools, and our partner organizations. All flyers will be centrally located and the paper-waste will be greatly reduced across our district!
All requests for flyer distribution must first be approved by the District Communications Department.
Columbus City Schools Flyer Policy and Regulations:
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the Office of Communications. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service to non- Columbus City Schools organizations, depending on the type of information you are sharing. All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of Columbus City Schools (CCS) and/or benefiting the population of CCS in a positive manner.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
- The Office of Communications works with non-profit community organizations or programs deemed useful and constructive for the growth of CCS students to provide information to students and families about educational and recreational opportunities.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below.
- Ensure that your flyer meets the CCS Flyer Policy and Regulations above.
- Visit Peachjar to register as a program provider.
- Upload your flyer for approval.
District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the Flyer Policy and Regulations. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Please submit your flyer by Wednesday of each week. Flyers will be distributed to parents on Fridays. Digital flyers will be sent directly to parents as visually engaging images right on their smartphone or computer screen. Peachjar fliers are featured both on the District website and our mobile app. Please note that Peachjar charges a fee for this service.
Below you will find the Peachjar E-Flyer websites for all of the schools across our district.