"A School Without Walls"
- Pre-K - 12
- Full-time teacher support 5 days a week
- Teacher availability during school hours
- Flexible scheduling options for families
- A better balance between synchronous and asynchronous time for elementary students w/choices for delivery (reduced screen time)
- In person testing, orientation, help sessions and extended learning opportunities
Enrollment into BlendED information
Enrollment for current students and for students already enrolled to start the 2021-2022 school year is from May 17-28, 2021 via the Parent Portal.
- Maximum enrollment of 2,000 students.
- Students will enroll for the school year, meaning this is a year commitment
- Students currently not enrolled in their school of address, who choose to participate in BlendED, will relinquish their seat at the current school of enrollment. After the 2021-2022 school year commitment, if a family chooses to withdraw their student from BlendED, that student will be scheduled to attend at the school of address or the nearest school with availability to meet their needs as determined by CCS. The School Choice Lottery for the 2022-2023 school year will begin accepting applications in the winter of 2022.
- Students who accept a lottery offer after enrolling in BlendED, will relinquish their seat at BlendED and will be enrolled into the school of lottery acceptance
- Students will participate with their home school for sporting events and graduation.
- New students who enroll into CCS between May 29th and August 20th can select to be enrolled into BlendED at their enrollment appointment, provided there are seats still available.