Panorama Family Survey
Dear Parents and Guardians,
RE: Family-School Relationship Survey
BlendED is committed to supporting and communicating with families throughout your child’s educational experience. As we begin this school year, we would like to learn more about your family’s school experience and how we can best support our community at this time. We are asking you to complete a short survey to give us the feedback we need to provide the best services, resources, and learning experiences for our students and families. Your answers are completely anonymous. Please share your voice today!
Who should take the survey?
- ·Any parent/caregiver of a student enrolled in a district school for Grades PK-12
- If you have children enrolled in multiple schools, you are welcome to complete the survey once per school.
- If you have more than one child at the same school, please respond with your oldest child’s experience in mind.
Please take the survey by Friday, September 24, 2021.
If you experience any technical difficulty with the survey, you may request support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating in this survey.
Click here for survey (Please select BlendED in the drop down)
2021-2022 GUIDE TO STUDENT SUCCESS
Please see the parent page for details
"A School Without Walls"
- Pre-K - 12
- Full-time teacher support 5 days a week
- Teacher availability during school hours
- Flexible scheduling options for families
- A better balance between synchronous and asynchronous time for elementary students w/choices for delivery (reduced screen time)
- In person testing, orientation, help sessions and extended learning opportunities
Read Dr. Dixon's weekly message for CCS families.
New Library Partnership Provides 24/7 Digital Access for CCS Students Using Their School Credentials
The new program aims to increase students’ access to digital books and audiobooks by combining digital reading resources from the library and the schools.
Sign up for a session between November 30 and December 9.
Visit our Health Hub for updates.
Read Dr. Dixon's weekly message for CCS families as we look forward to Wellness Week.