Do You Shop at Kroger? Then Please…Go Krogering for Community Services Project!
For years Kroger has been helping local schools, churches and other qualified nonprofit organizations earn millions of dollars through their Kroger Community Rewards Program. They have recently made that program even easier…and Community Services Project is proud to be part of Kroger’s – Community Reward Program!
All you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your existing Kroger Plus card!Ready to earn for CSP on your next trip and every shopping trip you make to Kroger (groceries and pharmacy)!
Simply follow Kroger’s new and easy steps for… CSP to Earn Money without costing you a single dime!!!
Please take a few minutes to…Help CSP, Help Others…simply by shopping!
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
1. Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy so you can register your card with your organization after you sign up. (If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger).
2. Click on Sign In if you are already an online customer or Register if you are a new on-line customer. You can also go to the SIGN UP TODAY link.
3. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
4. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
5. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step. Toward the bottom of your screen, you will find a section titled Community Rewards.
5. Click on EDIT Kroger Community Rewards or Click the ENROLL button and input your Kroger Plus card number or your registered phone number. (If the system does not recognize your phone number, please call 1-800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus Card number).
6. Update or confirm your information. Enter NPO number (11213) or enter Community Services Project as the name of our organization you select from the drop down list and click on confirm. (Lindbergh's Number for this is YH750)
To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on your information page. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
We are very grateful to Kroger for this new opportunity and excited about how easy it is to earn money to assist the most forgotten of all those in need…persons with disabilities.
Please take minute of your time to enroll your Kroger Plus Card online for Community Services Project today!!
If you have questions, please contact Mary or Mike O’Bryan @ CSP home office at 502-368-4886. Thank you for you kind assistance and helping us to further our mission to help persons with disabilities, including veterans, youth in transition and the homeless.