Work to be applied to 3rd quarter grade! You can do up to 30 points worth!
Research a Scientist:
(Worth 15 points)
Write a 1page paper on a scientist.
In the paper you need to have investigated the following:
1: Tell me about them personally for example: where did they lived, where were they born, did they have any family and etc...
2: What is scientific importance did this person give to the world of science.
3: What did you think about this person after you completed your research on them.
4: List the sources used
-Scientist to chose from:
Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei, Charles Darwin, Marie Curie, Isaac Newton, Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, Marie Curie
Science News Article
(Worth 10 pts.)
1: Pick an article from a newspaper or magazine online that relates to one of the branches of science: Chemistry, physics, biology, ecology, geology, astronomy, oceanography or weather and climate
2. Cut and paste article into a new document. (I would like to read it as well!)
3. Write a brief summary about the article and include:
· What is the article about?
· Where does the article take place?
· When did this happen?
· Which branch of science is it? (the subject might overlap branches)
· Why did you choose this article?
· After you have read it, do you have any questions about the topic?
· What did you learn about this topic?
· Did you learn any new vocabulary words?Physical Science Code: bsuop3a
Check your Google Classroom. I updated your work for the rest of the 3rd Quarter.
Physics Code: e7lmsfm