Beechcroft Chromebook pick-up:
- Juniors and Seniors Chromebook pickup is September 4th 9am to 2pm.
- Makeup day for all Beechcroft students is September 9th, 9am to 2pm.
Briggs Chromebook pick-up:
- Thursday 9/3 8am-4pm.
CAHS Chromebook pick-up:
- 3pm – 7pm Thursday, September 3rd
- 9am-12pm on Friday, September 4th.
Centennial Chromebook pick up:
- Friday, September 4
- Main driveway, stay in cars
Columbus International Chromebook pick-up:
- Thursday 9/3 from 9am - 2pm
- Drive around to the back of the school in student drop off/pick up area
- Wear a mask/ social distance rules are the same
East HS Chromebook pick-up:
- Chromebook and school supplies will be distributed 9/2; 9/3 and 9/5 from 10:00-1:00.
- Gymnasium – Enter through the exterior
- doors of the gymnasium.
- Any East High School student who: Needs a Chromebook (Parent or
- Guardian must be present)
Eastmoor Academy Chromebook pick-up:
- Thursday, 9/3,
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Main Entrance for Juniors
- Plymouth Ave. for Seniors
Ft Hayes Chromebook pick-up:
- If students did not receive a Chromebook in the spring, they are eligible to receive one now. Please see the schedule by grade level. Students who received Chromebooks previously will continue to use those already assigned to them.
- Chromebook Pick-up dates and times:
- September 2
9th Gr. 8:30-11:00 AM
- 12th Gr. 12:00-2:30 PM
- September 3
10th Gr. 8:30-11:00 AM
- 11th Gr. 12:00-2:30 PM
- For Pick-Up- Please plan to follow Covid-19 health and safety measures as directed by the Health Department and: This is a “drive-up” only process following the driveway leading up to the Center Building. Remain in your car until a staff member directs you.
Independence Chromebook pick-up:
- Thursday, 9/3
- Noon to 5:00
- Stay in the car
- Have a sign made with your NAME and GRADE LEVEL
- Drive through the main driveway.
Linden McKinley Stem Academy Chromebook pick-up:
- September 3rd from 10am-1pm and 4pm-6pm
Marion-Franklin Chromebook pick-up:
- There will Chromebook pick-up will be at Marion-Franklin at two locations on September 3rd.
- Schedule for the front circle:
- Cohort 2022: Last Name A-L: 8:00-9:30
- Cohort 2022: Last Name M-Z: 9:30-11:00
- Cohort 2021: Last Name A-L: 12:00-1:30
- Cohort 2021: Last Name M-Z: 1:30-3:00
Mifflin Chromebook pick-up:
- Drive by student chrome book and curricular material pick-up
- September 1- 12pm-3pm for 9th and 12th grade
- September 2- 4pm-7pm for ALL GRADES
- September 3- 8am-2pm for 10th and 11th grades
- September 4- 8am-2pm for ALL GRADES
Northland Chromebook pick-up:
- Thursday and Friday, September 3 and 4,
- 9am to 2pm
- Enter through the Gym
South High School Chromebook pick-up:
- Thursday, September 3, 2020
- 10:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm -3:00pm.
Walnut Ridge Chromebook pick-up:
- Thursday 9/3 8am-2pm
- Friday 9/4 8am-2pm
- Each Walnut Ridge student will receive a chrome book, if you have your chrome book from the spring you will continue to use that chrome book.
West Chromebook pick-up:
- Main Lobby by Cohort on the below days/times. Students who still have a CCS Chromebook from last school year do not need to turn it in or pick up a new one. You can continue to use your Chromebook from the 19/20 SY. The times below are only for students who do not have a device at home.
- Cohort 2024 and all new students to West HS regardless of grade level
- Tuesday, September 1st– 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Cohort 2023 and any 2024 students who did not make it on 9/1
- Wednesday, September 2nd– 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Cohort 2022 & any 2024 and 2023 student who did not make it on 9/1 or 9/2
- Thursday, September 3rd– 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Cohort 2021 and any West student who needs a chrome book regardless of cohort
- Friday, September 4th– 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Whetstone Chromebook pick-up:
- September 2nd - Class of 2021 2-4pm
- September 4th - Class of 2022 - 11-2pm