Virtual student attendance expectations
The educational program offered by Columbus City Schools is predicated upon the presence of the student and requires continuity of instruction and classroom participation. Attendance shall be required of all students enrolled in the schools during the days and hours that the school is in session. Everybody plays a role in ensuring children attend school regularly.
- Absence excuses can be submitted to the Attendance Office following ways:
* Phone/voicemail: 380-997-2455
* E-mail: email@example.com
* Written parent or official note can be faxed to: 614-365-6960
* Written parent or official note can be delivered in person to the school during school hours.