Winter Break Return Announcements
Update - Return from Winter Break
Dear WLMS Movement Families,
As we return to school on Monday, January 3, the health and safety of our students and staff are our number one priority. Here are the things you can do to help us:
- If your child is sick or has any cold, flu or COVID symptoms, KEEP THEM HOME! This includes headache, body aches, sore throat, runny nose, cough, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach ache or fever. Don’t send your child to school sick.
- Ask your child about these symptoms every day before they leave for school.
- Any absence due to these symptoms can be excused by emailing or writing a note to the school with your child’s name, date of absence and that your child had COVID symptoms
- Encourage your child to wear a mask while at school.
- Arrange for a someone to pick your child up if they become sick at school.
- Let the school know if anyone in your house has a positive COVID test.
- Call the school with any questions.
Additionally, please visit the Columbus City Schools website for the latest COVID-19 updates at ccsoh.us. Thank you.
Kate King DNP, MS, RN, LSN