Charity Newsies is taking online applications for clothing appointments at charitynewsies.org only. Before you apply here is some important information you will need to complete the form.
For your convenience, and to be better prepared for these changes, here are some REQUIRED items you will need to have in hand BEFORE you begin the online application process…
- You MUST be a resident of Franklin County.
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number or TFIN of parent or legal guardian
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number of each child to be clothed
- Know the name of the school your child(ren) will be attending
- KNOW THE SIZES that your child(ren) wear!! (This is required and extremely important in order to provide correct sizing. Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange or return clothing, so please double (and triple) check sizing. Consider sizing up for winter and spring months as well!
- We will send you an email with your appointment date and time within 3 business days after you submit your online application.
- We will still be providing uniform vouchers and vouchers for uniform shirts with school logos.
- Due to the COVID-19 impact on our partners, we are unable to provide shoes this year.
- You DO NOT need to bring children with you to your scheduled pick up time.
- We DO NOT clothe foster children.
Appointments are Monday thru Friday from 9:00AM -12:30PM. Address is 4300 Indianola Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43214. Phone # 614-263-4300 for any questions.