October 28 update: Columbus City Schools and the Columbus Education Association (CEA) reached a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to finalize the District’s learning plans through the end of the first semester, which concludes on January 15, 2021. Please click here for all information.
EDGENUITY WORKBOOKS ARE IN!!!
Workbooks for grades K-5 have arrived. Workbooks can be picked up from the Downtown High School.
CCSDA Has Added Four Administrators!
Leslie Williams(K-1) firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Johnson(2-3) email@example.com
Leslie Charlemagne(4-5) firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbie Feuer(6-8) email@example.com
WELCOME TO THE CCSDA FAMILY!
Edgenuity: Social Studies courses have been removed for curriculum review. New resources coming soon!
All CCS Digital Academy: Parents, or students, must complete the “check-in” process in Infinite Campus on the days students are working. Families have between 7am-11pm to check-in. Currently, the check in option is not available on the weekends. If you are having challenges checking in, please contact the Digital Academy office; firstname.lastname@example.org
Edgenuity: PE and Health classes will not be graded. The courses will be used as enrichment.
Edgenuity: The “B” sections of the classes have been removed. They will be reposted second semester.
CCS Digital Academy Edgenuity Parent Orientation Video
Agreement finalizes remote and blended learning plans through January 15, 2021
Fifth-grade teacher also teaches for CCS Digital Academy as well as OU's Master's program.
Dr. Talisa Dixon checks in with updates for the CCS community.
Phased-in dates set for students to return to buildings starting October 19.
Read Dr. Dixon's regular check-in with updates for the CCS community.
CCS 10th-12th graders are invited to apply for program designed to enhance and refine leadership skills.
CCS is proud to provide an electronic version of the 2020-2021 Guide To Student Success.
Questions about how to check in your scholars for attendance in the Parent Portal? Look no further!
Columbus City Schools is changing the way it Fuels Up students when it comes to providing free breakfast and lunch as students prepare to start the 2020-2021 school year fully remote.
On the eve of classes beginning, CCS Superintendent/CEO Dr. Talisa Dixon checks in with a welcome back message.
- FAQs for Remote Learning Options
- INFORMATION: Digital Academy at a Glance
- Video Recording of Back-to-School Night
- Parent Check-In/Student Check-In
- Edgenuity Student/Parent Orientation
- Apex Get Started Video
- CCS Student Email Tutorial
- CCSDA Schedule Change Request Form
- Apex Courses from Home
- Apex Parent Overview
- Fuel UP Distribution List
- Student Dashboard Training Video(Apex)
- MS Message Center Turn-in Practice(Apex)
- Edgenuity Parent/Guardian Guide
- How to Submit Assignments (Edgenuity)
- Navigating a Course (Edgenuity)
- Parent/Family Resources (Edgenuity)
- Chromebook Wifi Connectivity
- Mentor/Engagement Support Assignment
- Attendance Request Form(Updated)
- Getting Started: Apex Coach Guide
- Panorama Family Survey