Watch our School Choice Fair video!
Chromebook RepairsFor troubleshooting or repairs to Chromebooks, families can call the CCS IT Helpdesk at (614) 365-8425. The Helpdesk will determine if an appointment for a repair is needed, and schedule the appointment at the Kingswood Data Center, located at 1091 King Ave, Columbus, OH 43212. Scheduling an appointment is required due to current COVID safety and health concerns. We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time.
Attention Parents: Student attendance must be logged in daily in order to avoid unexcused absences. You will need to make sure that this is taken care of on a daily basis. Please view the video below under the Attendance header for step-by-step directions on how to successfully take care of this daily task.
Champion Middle School Recognizes our Q1 BOLD Honor Roll Scholars!
Champion Middle School proudly recognizes our BOLD (Brothers Orientation to Leadership Development) Honor Roll Scholars for the 1st Grading Period! The Champion Middle School faculty, staff, and administration in community partnership with Dr. Carter D. Womack, the President & CEO of Leadership At Its Best, and the men who support the BOLD program, are immensely proud of the following young men of Champion and their hard work that has resulted in them achieving the distinction of BOLD Honor Roll Scholar:
3.5 - 3.9 GPA
Samuel Martinez Ferrera
Saul Nunez Nunez
3.0 - 3.49 GPA
Jonathan Cruz Perez
Keep up the good work! Recipients can look forward to receiving the following letters in the mail from Dr. Womack regarding their award:
Champion Middle School Proudly Recognizes Our Q1 Honor Roll Scholars!
Champion Middle School proudly recognizes our Honor Roll Scholars for the first quarter grading period! We note the dedication, grit, and resiliency of the students whose names appear on the following lists highlighting the unique distinction they have earned:
Stay focused, scholars, and keep up the good work!
Who will be a second grading period superstar?
Tutorials for New Students and Parents
How to Login to Clever
How to Setup CCS Student Email
How to Login to Student Infinite Campus
PBIS Champion Middle School Virtual Norms
Student Virtual Norms and Expectations:
- Log within 5-10 minutes of virtual class time. (teacher expectation may be slightly different).
- Students must show themselves during class time. Student’s should remain attentive during virtual class time. Student’s should not be laying down during class time.
- Student’s should remain on mute unless asked to engage in a learning conversation.
- Student’s should request permission to remove themselves from the virtual class session.
- Students should exemplify ROAR during the class session. Respect, Ownership, Accountability, Restore.
- Student’s should use their own log in and should not share their virtual log in with anyone.
- Only the student on the class roster can participate in the virtual classroom session.
- Students cannot record, photograph, or post any virtual classroom session on social media.
Student Dress Code during virtual class session:
- Student should be fully dressed during virtual class session (tops and bottoms)
- No tank tops
- No spaghetti strap tops
- No logos or inappropriate language on clothing
- Parents cannot participate in the live virtual classroom session.
- Only students on the classroom roster can participate in the virtual class session.
- Parents cannot record, photograph, or post any virtual classroom session on social media.
- Parents that have questions or concerns will set up a separate time to speak with teachers via email, or by phone.
- Parents will be contacted for a conference if a student is not meeting virtual class expectations.
Steps for virtual discipline if student is having challenging behavior:
- Teachers will conference with student after virtual session.
- Students will be referred to Ms. Gardener or Mr. Alexander to work on restorative practice.
- Teachers will contact parent/guardian for a parent, teacher conference regarding student behavior.
- Student and parent will meet with administrative team regarding student behavior.
** If a student must be removed from any virtual learning session due to behavior an email will be sent to the parent and the administrative team immediately after the virtual learning session**
Take a look inside Champion, CCPSG, CCPSB, and Berwick as Blended Learning begins for middle schoolers.
Dr. Dixon: "Xenophobia, prejudice, racism, and violence have no place in our society, nor are they acceptable in our school community."