Greetings Trevitt Families,
I hope this message finds you all doing well and in good health! We are 100% dedicated to ensuring your child has the best educational experience during our remote learning experience. This correspondence will provide you with specific details and instructions to access food, chromebooks, log-in links and more.
- Click here to review the Learning Plan Click Here
- Need a chromebook for your child? You can go to any food distribution site from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm on Wednesday 8/24, Thursday 8/25 and Friday 8/26. Click here to access Chromebook Sites ,the following week the locations will be open from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Parents, please bring your broken chromebooks with you. Your child can come or the parent can come.
- You will need your child's student identification number and a valid ID. If you returned your chromebook, you can email Dr. Bates, for email@example.com pending verification, an email will be sent to you confirming your return.
- Click here for the grab and go meal site locations Grab and Go Meal Sites these are the same locations as the chromebook sites.
- School starts at 9:00 am on Wednesday, August 24th.
- Students need to log into the Zoom Meeting with their CCS credentials: student ID is their student login number and their password is their date of birth (month-day-year) XX-XX-XXXX.
- Your child will need to log into this zoom site:
Topic: Trevitt Student Check InTime: Aug 24, 2022 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting https://ccsoh-us.zoom.us/j/8515894949
Meeting ID: 851 589 4949
One tap mobile+13092053325,,8515894949# US Dial by your location+1 309 205 3325 US
9 Recreation and Parks Sites to Open 7:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
For those families who need a safe space to send their children during online learning, our partners at the City of Columbus Recreation & Parks Department will open nine recreation centers early to provide our students with safe, adult-supervised locations and easy internet access. These Student Support Centers will be helpful for students who might need support to log-in for daily attendance check-ins and online learning. Student Support Centers will be open Wednesday, Aug. 24, through Friday, Aug. 26, from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. For the complete list, go to https://columbusrecparks.com/community/student-support- centers/.
- Technology questions? Call or text the CCS Help Desk at 614-365-8425.
- Need help. Do you have any questions? Join our Trevitt Family Support Sessions from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm daily. Log in using the same zoom account information above:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ccsoh-us.zoom.us/j/8515894949
If you need me personally, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Trevitt students, parents and families you are appreciated! At Trevitt, we are not average, we are excellent! I look forward to seeing the Trevitt students in the morning at 9:00 AM every day this week.
Dr. Keisha Fletcher-Bates
Trevitt Elementary Principal