Walnut Ridge Announcements
Attendance Concern email -
Attendance Concern voicemail - (380) 997-7043
Please contact us at (614) 365-5400 to schedule an appointment for textbook pickup.
Pre-sale Football Tickets
* Each student-athlete will be allotted 2 tickets to buy to enter the games. This includes Football players, Cheerleaders, & Band members (if applicable).
* The “2 ticket purchase limit” will be in effect at both HOME & AWAY games!
* Only student-athletes on the “Active Roster” (provided by the coach) will be permitted to buy tickets for HOME or AWAY games!
FOOTBALL TICKETS PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS
* Tickets for All Walnut Ridge Football Regular Season Games (non-playoff games) MUST BE PURCHASED in ADVANCE!
* ONLY PLAYERS are able to purchases tickets. Time & location will be coordinated between the Athletic Director & the appropriate Coaching Staff.
* The tickets will cost $5 each (cash only).
* Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the Game, NO EXCEPTIONS! This includes any parents of participating students, the General Public, or to Walnut Ridge Students (non-players)!
* Tickets for AWAY GAMES (played in CCS) MUST BE PURCHASED in ADVANCE as well…using the same protocols outlined above!
* PLEASE NOTE..... Walnut Ridge Parents WILL NOT be permitted to buy tickets to AWAY GAMES (played in CCS) at the AWAY location! No Exceptions!
Please email Athletic Director Ware at the address below with questions regarding pre-sale tickets...
Principal's Office Hours
Please feel free to join me every Friday morning for Principal's Office Hours...
Dave Chamberlain is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Principal's Office Hours
Time: Fridays 9 AM - 10 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 853 2825 8092
Daily ScheduleMonday - Thursday (synchronous)AM Support period - 7:15 AM - 8:00 AM teacher office hours as needed1st 8:00 AM – 8:40 AM (live class)2nd 8:45 AM – 9:25 AM (live class)3rd 9:30 AM – 10:10 AM (live class)4th 10:15 AM – 10:55 AM Live class)5th 11:00 AM – 11:40 AM (live class)6th 11:45 AM – 12:25 PM (live class)7th 12:30 PM – 1:10 PM (live class)8th 1:15 PM - 1:55 PM (live class)PM Support period - 1:55 - 2:45 PM teacher office hours as neededFriday (asynchronous)AM Support period - 7:15 AM - 8:00 AM teacher office hours as neededTBT (teachers) work 8 AM – 9 AMCohort 2021 Teachers help students – 9 AM – 10 AMCohort 2022 Teachers help students – 10 AM – 11 AMCohort 2023 Teachers help students – 11 AM – 12 PMCohort 2024 Teachers help students – 12 PM – 1 PMOffice hours as needed outside of these windows if teachers serve multiple cohortsPM Support period - 1:55 - 2:45 PM teacher office hours as needed
Extra support for students with special needs
Special education teachers serve students from 9 AM - 2:45 PM. During this time, teachers will arrange small group and/or individual support as needed for students on their caseloads.
Ongoing Chromebook Distribution/Replacement and Hotspots
If you need a Chromebook or need to exchange a non-functioning Chromebook, please call (614) 365-5400 to arrange an appointment. If there is no answer, please leave a message. We will offer appointments on Tuesdays from 9 AM - 10 AM and Thursdays from 3 PM - 4 PM.
If you need a Hotspot, please call (614) 365-5400 to arrange an appointment. If there is no answer, please leave a message. We will offer appointments on Tuesdays from 9 AM - 10 AM and Thursdays from 3 PM - 4 PM. Please understand there will be significant turn-around time on Hotspots as they are ordered on a case-by-case basis. We have no extra Hotspots on hand.