Really Important Information for Learning at Home!
This page contains VERY important information that you will need to help your child be successful while they are learning remotely from home. It contains information about how to log on to the computer system to mark attendance for your child, how to log on to their Clever or Google Classroom account, and many more things.
Mr. Jones's Bi-Weekly Parent Help Zoom Meeting
Virtual Attendance Video (How to record attendance for your child.)
Parent Portal Access
- Parents Checking-In a Student for Virtual Attendance.pdf
- Students Checking-In for Class using the Infinite Campus Student Portal.pdf
Joining and Using Google Classroom
- VIDEO: How to Join Google Classroom as a Student
- Remember!! When you login to your Google account you must use your school ID For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IF you use your personal account, it WILL NOT work!
Mr. Jones's Slideshow from Back to School Night
The slideshow has been turned into a video. Just pause it when you need to write down any information.
Click HERE to watch.
Blended Learning Plan
- This document decribes what will happen when CCS students return to the classroom sometime in the future.