Really Important Information for Learning at Home!
This page contains VERY important information that you will need to help your child be successful while they are learning remotely from home. It contains information about how to log on to the computer system to mark attendance for your child, how to log on to their Clever or Google Classroom account, and many more things.
Mr. Jones's Bi-Weekly Parent Help Zoom Meeting
- Nov. 18, 2020 Topic: To Be Determined
- Nov. 4, 2020 Community Resources (For example: new food cards, Chromebook help, etc.)
- Sept 16, 2020 Ways to Access Student Portal to Check In Your Student(s) Daily (Video Link)
Virtual Attendance Video (How to record attendance for your child.)
Parent Portal Access
- Parents Checking-In a Student for Virtual Attendance.pdf
- Students Checking-In for Class using the Infinite Campus Student Portal.pdf
Joining and Using Google Classroom
- VIDEO: How to Join Google Classroom as a Student
- Remember!! When you login to your Google account you must use your school ID For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IF you use your personal account, it WILL NOT work!
CCS District (UPDATED 16 Nov 2020)
Mr. Jones's Slideshow from Back to School Night
The slideshow has been turned into a video. Just pause it when you need to write down any information.
Click HERE to watch.