Please communicate with your child’s teacher how your child will get home.
- Students who walk home from school will be dismissed at 3:25 p.m.
- For safety, if an older sibling or parent picks up a child who walks, parents are asked to identify a meeting place OFF of school property to meet the student.
- If it is necessary to meet at school, please plan to identify a place on the playground (away from the doors).
- Please socially distance from other people.
- Please communicate with your child’s teacher WHERE on the playground you will get your child.
- Students who ride the bus will be called to the buses and loaded from back to front.
- Please ensure your child knows their bus number, as well as their seat number.
- There will be NO SPAATZ car riders.
- ALL students will be dismissed to the car rider lot.
- Parents will complete a card on their child’s first day at school, identifying the cohort for which their child is assigned.
- Parents will need to keep this card in the front right side of their dashboard.
- Parents will need to remain in their cars.
- Children will be called according to the parent’s arrival.
- Once loaded, parents will be asked to continue moving through the parking lot in order to get everyone loaded as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
In order to limit exposure, please DO NOT ask for your child to be released early unless your child has a doctor’s appointment.
ALL PreK students will arrive and dismiss from the PreK Door.