November 19, 2021 -- Register for the session of your choosing in the registration survey on our FMP webpage. The meeting dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, November 30, 2021 | 6:00 p.m. | Region 6 | Columbus Alternative HS
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021 | 6:00 p.m. | Region 4 | Whetstone HS
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 | 6:00 p.m. | Region 3 | Marion-Franklin HS
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. | All Regions | Main Metropolitan Library (96 South Grant Ave)
- Monday, December 6, 2021 | 6:00 p.m. | Region 5 | Mifflin HS
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. | All Regions | Main Metropolitan Library (96 South Grant Ave) (LIVE STREAM)
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 | 6:00 p.m. | Region 1 | Briggs HS
- Thursday, December 9, 2021 | 6:00 p.m. | Region 2 | Walnut Ridge HS
The results from Phase 5 will inform Phase 6 -- the sixth and final phase of the process.
In this final “Transform” phase, we will ask the community to review the options outlined in Phase 5 and build a consensus around a specific plan that we would refine and ultimately bring to the Board of Education for final approval.
Now is the time to have serious conversations about which schools in our District need to be replaced sooner than others. Where should these new schools be located? Now is when we need our families, staff, students, and community stakeholders to speak up.
Click HERE to learn more and register to participate.