Watch this How-To Video:
ACTIVATING THE PARENT PORTAL IS EASY.
Each parent/guardian has their own personalized Activation Key.
- Visit the front office (614-365-6023) for your Activation Key from the Secretary.
- Go to our website at www.ccsoh.us and click on the FAMILIES tab.
- Click on the PARENT PORTAL link on the left side
- Click on the button that says NEW USER ACTIVATION
- Enter your ACTIVATION CODE. We know it’s long - that helps keep the data secure - so type carefully. Once the code has been activated, it can’t be used again.
- Follow the prompts to set up your username/password.
- Once you have set your username/password, log into your account and set you recovery email address.
- If you’ve forgotten your username/password, click on EXISTING USER in the Portal, then click FORGOT USERNAME/PASSWORD, and the information will be sent to the email used to set up the account. If you no longer have access to the email you used when setting up the account, please send a picture ID to firstname.lastname@example.org .