• Existing Users

    First Time Users (Once your account is activated the activation code cannot be used again)

    Forgot Username? Password? 





    To reset password: email Customer Relations at parentportalaccess@columbus.k12.oh.us along with a picture ID/Driver’s license and the name of your student. Customer Relations will reply with your Username and a temporary password. 


    ALL address changes must be made via the Annual Update in the Parent Portal.

    It is important to ensure student addresses are current for students to receive school mailings, as well as transportation buses to be routed properly. 

    Changing a household address will change the address for members in  the household. When reviewing the household, if there are students in  the household enrolled in another school, verify that those students will reside at the new address.

    The Parent/Guardian must upload proof of residency documentation to the Annual Update to change the primary household address. Acceptable items for proof of residency are:

    1. A recent utility bill (gas, electric or water) in the parent/guardian's name. (Phone or cable bills are not acceptable).
    2. A current lease agreement with parent/guardian's name and signature page. Name and phone number of the landlord must be provided in order to verify the lease.
    3. Two most-recent employment checks with the parent/guardian's name and address.
    4. Most recent check stub, received from the Department of Human Services or Social Security, addressed to the parent.
    5. Statement from the Department of Human Services or Social Security, on letterhead, indicating the address used by the parent for receipt of checks. Even if the parent has checks delivered to a post office box, the caseworker may be able to provide verification of an address for the parent, on the agency’s letterhead.
    6. Statement from the Personnel Office of parent's employer, on letterhead, indicating the address used by parent for employment purposes and for submission of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) W-2 forms.

    It is unlawful to misrepresent or otherwise falsify residence in order to obtain admission to Columbus City Schools.  Current residents who falsify residence so a student can attend another school in Columbus City Schools without approved Special Permission will cause the student to be returned to the home school and may also be subjected to criminal prosecution for Falsification.