Come to the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at the NEW World Language Middle School (formerly Dominion Middle School) on Thursday, August 12, 2021, 6:00 - 8:00 pm.Mask are required.Tours will be offered. Covid safety protocols will be followed!Welcome to “THE MOVEMENT”!
To apply for our school you must fill out the enrollment form on ccsoh.us. You will go to the enrollment tab and fill out the needed information. When Speedy Pass shows, you will choose the date and time to meet with an enrollment specialist to complete enrollment. At this time you will fill out the school choice lottery form, choosing up to 3 schools other then your home school. For grades Kindergarten thru 5th, March 31st was the last day for consideration for 2021-22 school year. For PreK you do the same process but April was the only month you could apply. After these dates you will be on the wait list.
Watch our School Choice Fair video!
Remember students may not enter the building till 8:45. At that time they may enter to pick up breakfast to take to their classroom or go straight to their classroom. The tardy bell rings at 9:00.
Charity Newsies is taking online applications for clothing appointments at charitynewsies.org only. Before you apply here is some important information you will need to complete the form.
For your convenience, and to be better prepared for these changes, here are some REQUIRED items you will need to have in hand BEFORE you begin the online application process…
- You MUST be a resident of Franklin County.
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number or TFIN of parent or legal guardian
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number of each child to be clothed
- Know the name of the school your child(ren) will be attending
- KNOW THE SIZES that your child(ren) wear!! (This is required and extremely important in order to provide correct sizing. Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange or return clothing, so please double (and triple) check sizing. Consider sizing up for winter and spring months as well!
- We will send you an email with your appointment date and time within 3 business days after you submit your online application.
- We will still be providing uniform vouchers and vouchers for uniform shirts with school logos.
- Due to the COVID-19 impact on our partners, we are unable to provide shoes this year.
- You DO NOT need to bring children with you to your scheduled pick up time.
- We DO NOT clothe foster children.
Appointments are Monday thru Friday from 9:00AM -12:30PM. Address is 4300 Indianola Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43214. Phone # 614-263-4300 for any questions.
School supply lists for the 2021-2122 school year are located in the Student Tab.
At this time all students, staff and visitors are required to wear masks per CCS guidelines.
Parents please remember to do the annual update of your personal information in Parent Portal so we will have your child's current contact information.
GREAT NEWS address changes now can be done through Parent Portal. The schools no longer can do it.
If you need further assistance in setting up your Parent Portal account, or retrieving your Username/Password, please sent an email with your picture ID, along with your child's name and date of birth to:
Masks will be required in school and on the bus.
In Paula Yarbrough’s class, a counselor provided a social-emotional learning lesson on positive communication using superheroes.
Thanks to a special partnership with Battelle, CMA is offering all CCS students, their families, and our staff the opportunity to visit the museum and its special exhibits at no charge.
New principals for the BlendED K-8 program, Columbus Spanish Immersion Academy, and Shady Lane Elementary School.