Register at actstudent.org
Here's what you'll need to register for the test:
- About 45 minutes
- A credit card or fee waiver
- Your high school course list and grades
- Your interests (the interest survey will match you to academic programs and jobs you might enjoy)
- Up to four (4) colleges and universities to send your score reports for free
- Your photo to upload
- Your school code 361-503
Accommodations & English Learner Supports
During the registration process, you can indicate a need for accommodations and/or English learner supports. For a step-by-step guide on requesting accomodations, go to act.org/accomms.
Some general reminders....
- You should register using your legal name.
- Only create one account, and use the same account throughout your high school career.
- Create a username and password that you can remember, and keep them in a safe place.
- To ensure that you will get your preferred date and testing location, register early!
- On test day, don't forget to take your registration ticket, photo i.d., #2 pencils and a calculator.