Dear Woodward Park Middle School Families,
Woodward Park Middle School teachers are committed to open communication with families about the progress of their children. In order to involve families in a working relationship with staff, we invite parents/guardians to schedule conferences with teachers. The focus of the meetings is to communicate student progress in class and to discuss possible areas for improvement.
Conferences will be held the evenings of Thursday, October 19, Tuesday October 24, Thursday, January 11, and Thursday, January 18. We are happy to invite families into the building for conferences. In order to accommodate as many families as possible, we must limit conferences to 15 minutes. Students are always encouraged to attend conferences.
Time slots fill quickly; please sign up at your earliest convenience.
If you are unable to attend conferences, you may contact teachers anytime throughout the year to arrange a meeting. If you have questions about conferences, please do not hesitate to contact your child's teachers or the office at 614.365.5354 (Big Park) or 614.365.8661 (Woodward Park @ Walden)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES
1. Click Here for the Woodward Park Middle School Conference Scheduler. Click on the name of the teacher or team with whom you would like to schedule a conference.
2. Sign up by entering your child’s last name, first name, your name, and your email address, then click SUBMIT. 3. The next screen will direct you to check your email inbox for a message with the subject “Select Date/Time for Teacher Conference Now.”
4. Open the email and click on the link to select the conference time. If you do not receive an email, please check your junk/spam folder. NOTE: You must follow the link in the email in order to finish the sign-up process.
5. The link will direct you to select a time. Available time slots will appear on this page. If there are no available appointments that suit your schedule, please email the teacher directly or call the office at 614.365.5366 to set up an additional time.
6. After submitting your time slot, you will be prompted to finish, schedule another appointment for the same child, or register another child. Once you have completed your registration(s), you will receive an email confirming the date and time of your conference(s) and a link by which you may change your date/time should you need to do so.