School Enrollment Open for Eligible Students
July 7, 2022 -- It may still be summer vacation, but it’s never too early to set your student up for success. Columbus City Schools’ Central Enrollment Office is open all summer, and the District is encouraging parents and guardians to enroll their students now to avoid possible enrollment delays later.
Any student new to the District will need to complete the enrollment process. You can get started in a few short steps:
- Visit our website - www.ccsoh.us
- Click Enrollment
- Click on the Speedy Pass icon to complete the online registration
- Schedule a virtual enrollment appointment
- The link to schedule an appointment can be found on the last page of the ‘Online Registration’ page
After attending the virtual enrollment appointment, you will be given a code to access your Parent Portal. In the Portal, you will be able to view student data, pay required fees, and more.
Making and attending a virtual appointment is crucial for enrollment, and we encourage you to do this as soon as possible to avoid any delays. If you need technical support, you will need to make a technology assistance enrollment appointment. This can be done by calling 614-365-4011 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The following documents will be required to complete your student’s enrollment:
- Birth Certificate
- Valid proof of address
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Immunization History
- Custody Documents (if applicable)
- IEP/MFE (if applicable)
- TB Results (if born outside the US or traveled outside the US for more than 60 days within the last 5 years) - TB results must be from the United States.
- Previous grade card, transcript, and test scores (if applicable)
- Early Education Eligibility Screen Tool (Pre-K Only)
- Proof of Income (Pre-K Only)
Change of Address
Any student currently enrolled in the District that is planning to attend a new school due to an address change will need to update their address information in the Parent Portal.
High School Transportation
In addition, high school students eligible for yellow bus transportation must opt-in for transportation services for the 2022-2023 school year. More information can be found on our website under the Transportation icon. To opt-in, head over to the Parent Portal to mark your transportation selection.
For all other questions, head over to our FAQ page.
Everything you need to get your student ready for the year can be easily accessed by visiting our website. Get started today!