The Mission of PTA
National PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Whetstone PTA provides parents a chance to hear from school leadership face to face. We provide opportunities for you to meet other parents. Our fundraising efforts provide scholarships for students, grants for teachers, and make a difference in the classroom for your student. Please consider joining today!
How to Connect at Whetstone!
- The Whetstone PTA's main web site is at https://www.whetstonepta.org/.
- Whetstone PTA meets every third Monday of the month at 6:30. Any parent, teacher or community member can call in and join us online.
- Like the Whetstone High School PTA page on Facebook to stay updated on PTA and school news on Facebook.
- Join our parents-only PTA group on Facebook by searching for Whetstone High School PTA Family Group and asking to join. This is a great way to ask other parents questions and connect for support and information.
- Register your Kroger card to support Whetstone PTA effortlessly.
- Join PTA, buy a WHS facemask or decal at our store: https://whetstonepta.memberhub.com/store.
- Follow us on Instagram!