CHARMS Parent Information
How to access parent/student information in Charms
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click “LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
- You can also download the Charms App to your smartphone – search your App Store for “Charms Parent/Student Portal” (or “Charms Blue”).
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section
- Login to your student’s program account using the following School Code: WhetstoneAPA
- The first time you go here, enter your child’s ID NUMBER (CCS ID) into the Student Area Password field. You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID, for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student. There are also mechanisms to recover/reset a lost Username/Password – when you create your new password, create a “hint” as well.
- Whenever you enter using this Username/password, another more detailed screen appears, with various button options for you to access areas in the Charms account. What appears here is partially up to the Account Administrator or Head Director.
- Two areas in which you can help the director/administrator maintain his/her records:
- Update Personal Information – please help make changes to your and your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers / cell carriers and email addresses if they change) to help them communicate with you more effectively.
- The Calendar may list events, rehearsals, and volunteer/RSVP opportunities.
Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!