Chromebooks - End of 20-21 School Year
- Families should hold onto their Chromebooks through the end of summer to allow for catching up on any learning loss.
- If your student is changing schools within the District, they should continue to hold onto the same device and take it with them to their new school; this includes students transitioning from elementary to middle school, or students transitioning from Middle School to High School.
- Students who will be graduating at the end of the school year or moving out of the District should return their Chromebook to their current school of attendance before leaving the District.
- The Helpdesk will be available over the summer for questions and password issues for students enrolled in the Summer Experience (614-645-8425).
- Repairs and replacements will be handled by your student’s school of attendance at the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year.