Public Record Request

  • Anyone may submit a public record request – including non-Ohio residents. You may make your request by phone, in person, or in an email or letter. It is recommended, however, that you put your request in writing to ensure we understand what you are requesting and how we can reach you in the event we have questions or need clarification. Please be as clear and specific about the records that you are requesting as possible.


    Student Records & Transcripts

    If you are looking to request a transcript for you or your student, you may use this link.

Requests should be directed to the Communications Director.
  • Should you have questions or wish to submit a request by phone or email, please call 614-365-5680.