Columbus City Schools, established in 1845, is Ohio’s largest school district, serving the needs of more than 51,000 students in 109 schools. The District is under the leadership of our Superintendent, and a seven-member Board of Education.
The Columbus City Schools main office is located at 270 E. State St., Columbus, Ohio 43215.
For general questions, call the FACTLine at 614-221-3228.
A world-class model of public education that prepares members of our communities to reach their full potential.
Each student is highly-educated, prepared for leadership and service, and empowered for success as a citizen in a global community.
Columbus City School has established District-wide goals that are focused on three key principles:
- Each student reaches the student’s full potential; to continue education, serve in the military, go to college, start a business, and enter the workforce as a life-long learner.
- The District creates safe, student-centered, innovative learning environments and recruits, develops, and retains world-class talent.
- The District is accountable to our communities and customers; confidence in the District is maintained through strategic, responsible and transparent leadership.
- Supports academic achievement, continuous improvement, civic stewardship and life-long learning.
- Collaboratively and responsibly governs with integrity.
- Demonstrates compassion, respect, trust and love to each other and those we serve.
- Values community engagement and empowerment, as well as equity and diversity.
School Related Issue or Concern?
Contact the Superintendent's Office of Customer Relations at 614-365-8888, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have an additional question about Columbus City Schools? Call the FACTLine at 614-221-FACT (614-221-3228) or, email us at: Factline@columbus.k12.oh.us
Are you a member of the media interested in speaking to someone from Columbus City Schools? Contact our Office of Communications and Media Relations, at 614-365-5680.
Do you have a Public Records Request? Contact our Office of Communications and Media Relations, at 614-365-5680, or email. Please provide as specific of information as possible regarding your request, as well as contact information for follow-up.