Discover a Path to College & Career Readiness!
SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform designed to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create an individualized career and academic plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks is available to all Columbus City Schools students in the 6th through 12th grade. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and were designed to streamline the college and career readiness workflow for counselors and staff.
Using SchooLinks, students and families can:
- Access career interest, strength and mindset surveys
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Create course plans based and select career pathways
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for scholarships
- Learn about financial aid
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Explore traditional, emerging and military career fields
- Create digital portfolios / resumes
- Communicate with counselors
Using SchooLinks, teachers, counselors and staff can:
- Centralize all student info in one place (course plans, resumes, transcripts, scores, etc)
- Track students’ college applications
- Send electronic transcripts and supporting documents
- Post internships, scholarships and career fairs
- Engage in 3-way communication among students, parents, counselors
SchooLinks is available to all middle and high school students in their Clever dashboard. Parents can access their guardian account through their student's account or by requesting an access code from their school.