Child Care Center Change Request Forms

  • Below, find the form for the location that you would like your child(ren) to attend. Print off the form, fill in the necessary information, and return the completed form to the Franklin County Department of Jobs and Family Services.

    If you have questions about these forms, contact the Columbus City Schools Latchkey office vie email or phone, 365-5891.