Buildings & Grounds FAQs
Q. How do I report building emergencies?
A. Contact B&G Customer Service during business hours (7:00 am-4:00 pm).
- After business hours, refer to the Building & Grounds Emergency Contact List located on the Intranet or on the LeaderBoard
Q. How do I schedule after school hours heating and cooling for extracurricular activities?
A. If its school related, enter a request in Famis.
- For a Building Use Application, the request will be entered through the Facilitron Building Use Process.
Q. How do I make requests for work in my building?
- A. Log into FAMIS and create a work order or call B&G Customer Service at 365-5268.
Q. How do I get access to the Famis work order system?
- A. Call B&G Customer Service at 365-5268.
More information on how to create a service request in Famis HERE.
Q. How do I get status updates on my work orders?
- A. Log into the FAMIS work order system on the B&G Intranet site and go to the “My Requests” tab.
Q. What is the District’s bedbug protocol?
- A. The District’s bedbug protocol are located HERE
Q. What is the process to request keys for my building?
- A. Enter a request into the Famis work order system on the B&G Intranet site on the “My Requests” tab.