Find A Great Book In Your School Library
Destiny is a complete library management system that can be accessed from anywhere, 24/7. Columbus City Schools students and staff can use Destiny to search for books, ebooks and other materials that can be checked out from their school library. Books may also be borrowed from other school libraries within CCS when needed. You building librarian is available to help you!
Use the button below for direct access to the Columbus City Schools Follett Destiny Page.
BACK OFFICE LINK FOR LIBRARIANS ONLY!
Destiny Discover for Students & Teachers
Destiny Discover provides one discovery interface for students and educators to search and access all your print and digital resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, and interactive books, as well as free and paid subscription databases. Follow the steps to login into your school catalog.
1. From any web browser, go to www.gofollett.com or download the free Destiny Discover app from your mobile device.
2. Select Ohio from the Location drop-down menu
3. In the School field, enter the first few letters of your school’s name. When your school appears in the suggestions, select it. Click Go!
4. From the top toolbar, select Log in.
5. Enter your Username and Password, and then click Submit.
Username: Student ID Number
Password: Birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY)
Username: First part of CCS email address
Password: Employee Id Number
More Resources to Find Books
- Columbus Metropolitan Library - Use the CML online catalog to search for books available at your local public library. CML offers an Educator Card for K-12 teachers allows that you to borrow Teacher Collections and other materials for your classroom without using your personal card. Call 614-645-2275 for more information.
- Lexile - Find the Lexile for your book or find a book to read in a Lexile range
- United for Literacy Ebooks - website with free digital picture books for students from different cultures, backgrounds, and languages.