Columbus City Schools provides students, staff, and administrators with access to educational opportunities, information resources and programming from anywhere in the world through interactive video conferencing. We can provide support to staff utilizing web-based products such as Adobe Connect, Zoom and Skype.
- Paid videoconferencing will be approved through Andrea Pannell, Library Media Services. There is a small budget for videoconferencing.
- A list of videoconference providers can be found here:https://www.cilc.org/. Click "Join Now" to create your free account and search for videoconferences. Click under "Interactive Content">"Search Content Provider Programs" to search.
- Complete the CCS Videoconference Request Form 21-22 You must be signed into your CCS Google Account to complete the form. Do not have the videoconference without completing the form. The content provider must be confirmed as a CCS approved vendor and monies must still be available. Failure to do so can result in nonpayment to the content provider.
- Your building Librarian or Library Assistant in the building point of contact for your videoconference. They will help test your equipment and connection ahead of time.
- Most users will be to connect to content providers using Zoom https://zoom.us/. Library Services does not have any equipment to loan out for videoconferencing. Therefore, using Zoom will be your best choice.
- After your videoconference, please contact Andrea Pannell to confirm you viewed the videoconference. She will approve payment of the vendor.
Contact: Andrea Pannell