What is Health Advocacy?
The Health Advocacy benefit offers members the opportunity to talk with a highly trained Personal Health Advocate (PHA), who can help you navigate the healthcare and insurance systems, efficiently and dependably. The PHA can help you find the right providers, locate second opinions and other situations, including;
- Help locate in-network providers and schedule appointments
- Resolve insurance claims and medical billing issues
- Answer questions about diagnoses and treatments
- Coordinate services related to all aspects of your care (no matter how common or complex)
- And much more!
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Health Advocate
Licensed Professional Counselors and Work/Life Specialists can help with personal, family and work-related issues. If needed, can provide referrals to professionals for long-term support and in a crisis, help is available 24/7.
- Relationship/family issues, including parenting
- Job concerns, burnout, coworker conflicts
- Depression, anxiety, anger, grief, loss
- Addiction and substance abuse support
- Assistance finding services for childcare and eldercare
- Legal and financial consultation and services
Health Advocacy and EAP services available to all employees, spouses, dependents, parents and parents-in-law.