Fifth Grade Resources
This document is designed to provide a detailed description of the intended learning required by each of the Ohio Learning Standards for Mathematics. Click on Clear Learning Targets above to access the document.
- The Standard (current year)
- Essential Understanding of the Standard
- Common Misconceptions of the Standard
- Academic Vocabulary/ Language
- "I can" Statements
- Examples/ Question Stems
- Ohio Department of Education Model Curriculum Instructional Strategies and Resources
- Previous Standard
- Future Standard
This document contains all of the Kindergarten Ohio Learning Standards for Mathematics. The Standards Scope and Sequence is intended as a guide for instruction. Although this is a guide, teachers’ professional judgement and assessment data will determine the needs of the individual students in their class. Click on Standards Scope and Sequence above to access the document.
This document is designed to bring focus to the standards at each grade level by describing the big ideas that educators can use to build their curriculum and to guide instruction.