Virtual Learning PD: August 25, 2020 A.M. Session Resources
Community of Inquiry: Best Practices for Virtual Learning
- View the recorded video session on Community of Inquiry: Best Practices for Virtual Learning
- Download the PDF Community of Inquiry graphic.
Newsela Text Sets Integration
- View the recorded directions for accessing Newsela through Clever
- View the recorded session on Assigning Articles from the CCS Newsela Text Sets
- Use this link to access the CCS Newsela Home Base document.
The Home Base document includes video tutorials, strategies for creating assignments, and custom text sets assigned to CCS curriculum. After logging in to Clever, return to the this document to open the custom text sets for your courses.
August 25, 2020 P.M. Session Resources
Social Studies Virtual Learning Padlet of Padlets
- View the recorded video session on the Social Studies Virtual Learning Padlet of Padlets
- Click here to access the Social Studies Padlet of Padlets.
This padlet includes Google Drawings Graphic Organizers; Google Slides Choice Templates; Interactive Social Studies Sites; Readings and Reasources; Lessons, Teaching Tools and Strategies; and Video Resources
- View the video tutorial for logging in and setting up DBQ Online
- View the video tutorial for 3 steps for getting started with DBQ Online
- View the video tutorial on how students self-enroll in the teachers class
- Use this link to access the DBQ Online Home Base
The Home Base document includes an overview of DBQ pedagogy and video tutorials for teacher and student log-in and class set-up.