• Continuing Contract Applications for the

    2025-2026 School Year 

    Available Starting January 2025

    • For requirements, please review your CEA Agreement-section 401.08.
    • If you have a continuing contract from another district, you only need to be with CCS for 2 years.
    • To qualify, you must have a "professional license," be employed with CCS for 3 successful years within the last five years, and meet the educational requirements based on when your license was first issued. 
    • If you left CCS with a continuing contract, and you are returning, then you will automatically continue that contract with CCS. Please send and email to license@columbus.k12.oh.us
    • If your license was first issued after January 1, 2011, you must have your license for 7 years to qualify.

    Frequently used Links



    State Board of Education (formerly ODE)

    • Use the above to log in to your OHID account.
    • For more information about the license process click here.

    Supplemental License Requirements

    • Use the supplemental link if you want to add a subject to your current license.

    ESS (Employee Self Service)

    • Change your address, phone number, etc.


    • PSLF/TEPSL, Teach Grant, etc.
    • Letters and other forms that are requested by the employee
    • Businesses use The Work Number, employer code 14232

    Resignations & Retirements

    • FAQ and more

    Contact Licensure