******Welcome to the new Instructional Assistant Website*****
IA Meeting Video
Grand Canyon University
Deadline to add the ESEA Designation is June 3, 2022
- Cost to renew your license is $25.00 for 1-year or $100.00 for 4-years.
- Superintendents Signature is the IRN#043802 or you can search by typing the word Columbus.
- Fingerprints may be required, and they are good for 5 years.
Having trouble signing in to your OHID account?
- YouTube ODE Video on how to set-up your OHID account
- ODE Core Manual provides directions for setting up and directions for logging in to your account: ODE User Manual
- How to add the ESEA Designation: Step-by-step Instructions
- Print out the instructions so you can follow along as you apply using your safe account.
No child left behind act and the ESEA Qualified Endorsement
What you need to know:
All Instructional Assistants except ESL IA's must have the ESEA Designation added to their current permit.
- ODE requires a one-time fee of $20.00 to add this to your permit.
- Documentation must be provided: ParaPro score or 48 semester hours of coursework (official transcripts required).
- This cannot be done at the same time as your renewal
- If you go from a 1-one-year to a four-year permit and vice versa, please re-add the ESEA designation (you will not have to pay again).
- To learn more about the No Child Left Behind act, please Click Here