Welcome to Columbus City SchoolsNewly hired staff are required to read the materials posted below prior to attending an On-Boarding Session. Each document or link contains important information every new employee needs to know. Please take a few minutes to review each step.
Schedule an appointment for fingerprinting/background check. Fill out the form found on the webpage and bring to your appointment.
New Employee Checklist which is included in your new hire packet sent via email. It includes the documents to read and items to bring for On-Boarding and Fingerprint/Background check.
Please read all documents prior to your scheduled On-Boarding Session. Be prepared to sign a receipt of these documents at your On-Boarding Session.
- Ohio Ethics Commission Pamphlet
- Ethics Guidelines
- Auditor of State Fraud Reporting System Information
- Whistleblower Poster
- 2023-2024 Salary Schedule - choose the appropriate salary schedule
- Employment Verification Form
- CCS Affordable Care Act Health Care Exchange Notice
- Employee Benefits
Step 4 - What to Bring
- Documents for Employment Eligibility Verification - includes a list of acceptable documents to bring to fingerprinting (if needed) and On-Boarding for Form I-9 completion.
- FOR TEACHERS ONLY: You must provide a copy of your current teaching license as part of your hiring information and onboarding. You may access a copy at https://safe.ode.state.oh.us/portal/.