Unified Arts Curriculum
Columbus City Schools will provide a quality education to all students, enabling them to develop the knowledge and skills they need:
- To achieve at their highest levels
- To think critically
- To solve problems
- To work independently and cooperatively
- To value diversity; and
- To make informed choices.
In collaboration with the community, Columbus City Schools will provide a challenging, student-centered curriculum and effective instructional strategies in a safe, stimulating environment.
Below you will find curriculum timelines and guides for the Unified Arts.
Core Arts Standards
Click on the link below for the National Core Arts Standards in Dance, Media Arts, Music, Theatre And Visual Arts
Click any the link below to access the Ohio Department of Education Fine Arts Standards
- Framework Description for the Ohio Fine Arts Learning Standards
- Ohio Department of Education K-12 Dance Standards
- Ohio Department of Education K-12 Drama/Theatre Standards
- Ohio Department of Education K-12 Music Standards
- Physical and Health Education Curriculum Standards
- Ohio Department of Education K-12 Visual Arts Standards